Business Opportunities with Sansrev
Sansrev Global Edu Pvt Ltd has been established in the year 2017. It is an education company specializing in providing Preschool & K-12 school franchise and various other educational services & tools.
Sansrev is a Franchisor for Sanskriti Global Preschool, Sanskriti Primary and K-12 School. Both these brands are promoted as 100% franchise owned model across India and Abroad.
Submit your details here:
The Brand Sanskriti
Sansrev offers Sanskriti Global Preschool, Sanskriti School franchise to Individuals, Property owners, Businessmen those who are passionate about education.
Sanskriti school strives to enhance a child’s physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development in the most crucial years of the child’s growth. We encourage children to inculcate a positive attitude towards learning, which will hold them in good stead throughout life. To meet this goal, it is essential to help children set realistic goals and undertake challenges in school that would hone their skills.
Sanskriti school’s distinct tradition, culture of innovation and indomitable school spirit, provides a fertile learning field for the New Age Child. Sanskriti school is an inclusive school where we have students of varying abilities with personalised attention. The teacher’s role is more to inspire than to teach – to be a facilitator, role model and a guide.
Creating a quality learning environment involves everyone – parents, students, teachers, support staff and volunteers, each bringing a unique perspective and contribution towards fulfilling the school’s philosophy. They are essential ingredients of our school’s continuing success.
Why Sanskriti Franchise?
- Academic Calendar
- Lesson Plans
- Teacher Resources
- Student worksheets
- Mobile App for Parents to access digital content
School Setup Support:
- Advise on finalising the right school building/property.
- Advise on choosing the right furniture and play equipment.
- Advice on interior design and painting.
- Advise on setting up office rooms and classrooms.
- Advise on setting various labs (for primary & K-12 school).
- Counseling and Administration
- Academic Training (Academic Head/Teachers)
- Sourcing and Interviewing the candidates.
- Parent Orientation.
- Teachers Orientation to align them with our methodology.
- General Administration support.
- School ERP for Parents Communication, Attendance, Assessments, Fee, Transport, etc.
- Mobile App for parents (Both administrative and Digital Content)
- Operational Audits
- Academic Audits
- Providing required Designs for various marketing activities
- Digital marketing to create a brand presence in your territory
- Collaborative marketing activities
Premises required for Preschool:
Preferably any independent building with 4 to 5 rooms with area total area of 2000 to 2300 Sq ft plus. A a multi-storied building with ground and first floors is also good. A building with an open play area will be an added advantage. Ideally building should be closer to Residential Area
Investment required for Preschool:
Rs.8 to 15 lacs depending on the location/city/area. Please call us more details.
Premises Required for Primary School:
A Building with 7000 to 8000 Sq ft area (10 to 12 rooms) approximately, preferably with an open play area to run the school from Kindergarten to Grade 5.
Investment required for Primary School
Rs.25 to 30 lacs and school building cost(Owned/Rented) depending on the location/city/area. Please call us more details.
Premises required for K-12 School:
A Building of 12000 to 14000 Sqft area (15 to 20 rooms) approximately, with open play area to run school from Kindergarten to Class X (State Board).
To start a CBSE school, the land and school building are should be as per the CBSE guidelines (Land Area 1500 Sq. yards to 5000 sq. yards and 15,000 to 30,000 sft built-up area is required depending on the proposed location of the school).
Investment required for K-12 School
Rs.50 to 70 lacs and school building cost(Owned/Rented) depending on the location/city/area. Please call us more details.
IMAGO – Our Curriculum
According to our VEDAS and now even acceptable cosmically, human being consist of body, mind, intellect and soul and a comprehensive system of education is one that ensures collective and simultaneous development of all these. Keeping this in mind and remaining abreast with NCERT and CBSE guidelines Sanskriti is developed CURRICULUM and the course material.
Life is an interaction of the wholes, rather than a collection of parts. A child has to be seen as a whole person with Body, Mind and Soul (BMS). Holistic education includes a variety of learning approaches to meet the child’s diverse learning needs. Holistic development is the base of our “SEVEN SPHERES OF DEVELOPMENT APPROACH”.
Seven Spheres of Development approach is designed to enrich all the aspects of a child development and to give a holistic development to the child, to become a whole learner by using their multiple intelligences.
In IMAGO curriculum, the child is developed holistically through “SEVEN SPHERES OF DEVELOPMENT APPROACH” – Creative, Collaborative, Conceptual, Connect, Comprehensive, Critical thinking and Cultural. This approach aims to develop compassionate and productive human beings who are capable to go global with deep cultural roots and lead an empowered life for self and those around them.
Our Academy is catering to JEE/AIIMS/NEET(PMTs) and State engineering and medical entrance examination aspirants.
Being in the industry and directly involved with students for past 2 years, Sansrev is benefiting 100s of students every year. Moreover, we have seen that many talented students could not make it because of the non-availability of quality coaching at their disposal.
Sansrev prepares all the students in for JEE/Medical in a pattern proof mode and we are the academy where students perform will not only in JEE or NEET, but also in other engineering, medical examinations and the board exams.
About our coaching program
- A program that eliminates the stress on the student.
- A program for both Boards as well as JEE (Main & Advanced)/NEET(Medical) / Other Competitive Entrance Exam Preparation – that will complement each other.
- A program that runs in sync with the current syllabus of the school and follows the school’s calendar.
- A study plan that will ease out the pressure on the time for the student – unlocking lots of extra time required / must for self-studies, which you would not have got earlier and also giving student sufficient time for co-curricular activities, sports, and social activities etc which are so important for students personality development.
- Experience Faculty
- Online platform for regular assessments.