Sanskriti K-12 School Franchise
“THINK BOLD, DO BOLDER” is the philosophy that Sanskriti School follows and instills in all its students. Sanskriti recognizes the fact that today’s child is less of a student and more of an explorer. Understanding the need of the hour, our educator’s role has changed and we are not only facilitators rather link that will help connect and filter the information that is readily available to these children.
At Sanskriti we constantly strive for change. All our activities are aligned to fulfill our mantra, ‘Each child matters’.
At Sanskriti we truly believe in the ideology that, “ Change is the only constant”. Every year we endeavor to introduce innovative ideas, which break the conventional norms of an educational institution and also help in enriching the learning experience of every student.
Why Sanskriti Franchise?
From Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Academic Calendar
- Lesson Plans
- Teacher Resources
- Student worksheets
- Mobile App for Parents to access digital content
- Sourcing and Interviewing the candidates
- Parent Orientation.
- Teachers Orientation to align them with our methodology.
- General Administration support.
- School ERP for Parents Communication, Attendance, Assessments, Fee, Transport, etc.
- Mobile App for parents (Both administrative and Digital Content)
- Operational Audits
- Academic Audits
School Setup Support:
- Advise on finalising the right school building/property.
- Advise on choosing the right furniture and play equipment.
- Advice on interior design and painting.
- Advise on setting up office rooms and classrooms.
- Advise on setting up various labs (for primary & K-12 school).
- Counseling and Administration
- Curriculum Training to Principal/Teachers
- Providing required Designs for various marketing activities
- Digital marketing to create a brand presence in your territory
- Collaborative marketing activities
A Building of 18000 to 20000 Sqft area (15 to 20 rooms) approximately, with open play area to run school from Kindergarten to Class X. To Obtain CBSE Affiliation, you need to build the infrastructure as per CBSE guidelines. You need to register a society/trust to apply for local state government recognition.
Rs.50 to 70 lacs and school building cost(Owned/Rented) depending on the location/city/area. Please contact us more details.