TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMME
About the course
Preschool Teacher Training Programme is an initiative by “Sanskriti Academic Team”, Being in Top 10 preschools in South India with 20 years of excellence in the preschool field, SANSKRITI GLOBAL PRESCHOOL has set unparalleled standards in the Early Childhood Education.
Over the years of dedicated research, we have developed the best-in-class curriculum called IMAGO has introduced Preschool Teacher Training Programme.
The knowledge, skills, and practices of early childhood educators (the preschool teachers) are important factors in determining how much a young child learns. Thus the preschool teachers should have a deeper understanding of child development and early education issues and provide richer educational experiences for all children. So there is a need to have quality educators in the field of preschool. This teacher training course will lead to the creation of the best quality educators in the preschool segment.
Over the years of dedicated research, SANSKRITI has developed the best-in-class curriculum called IMAGO curriculum and now introducing Preschool Teacher Training Programme.
- Instructional theory lectures with a hands-on learning experience
- Workshops on various topics to equip preschool teacher trainees to face the challenges in the field of preschool training.
- Paid Internship in Sanskriti Global preschool.
- Child Psychology & Child Behavior management
- The quality class practices for the teacher to have an effective class management
- Job Placement – Assistance to the participants to get a job at SANSKRITI GLOBAL PRESCHOOL and it’s centered as per the availability and achievements.
- At the end of the course, the trainee will be given the Preschool Teacher training course completion certificate and Experience certificate based on the Internship.
- Time duration: 1 year
- Theory – Saturdays
- Internship (on the job learning) – Monday to Friday
- Batch Capacity – 20 participants
- Eligibility – Female candidates. Minimum HSC Passed or Equivalent and above 18 years of age.
- Module 1: Early Child care and education
- Module 2: Stages of Child Growth and development, Aspects of Child development
- Module 3: Child Psychology and Education
- Module 4: Physical Development
- Module 5: Language development
- Module 6: Cognitive development
- Module 7: Creative Development
- Module 8: Social Development
- Module 9: Methods of teaching
- Module 10: Discipline Vs Guidance and Counselling
- Module 11: Child care and health (Food and Nutrition)
- Module 12: Maintaining daily routines